Originally posted by: bhshre95
New Episode is uploaded
Waiting for your updates shree😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bhshre95
New Episode is uploaded
Waiting for your updates shree😳
🤢no wonder
Alwaysss❤️🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Omg ......love you mahi for this news❤️🤗
Roshogulla for you dear😭🤗
😡...I feeling soo angryyOriginally posted by: caller123
Since Baumik came Voot is troubling you Mahi😆
It seems he doesn't like Binoy to get a wife like you😆
Bhaumik is blaming Ani for everything.
Mini piche se aayi and she was smiling and Bhaumik nodded😭
Bhaumik is telling she used to be so happy, her life was so colourful. there was a time when all her happiness was associated with you but now you are her dukh ka karan. Mow I am afraid voh kuch kar na le
Ani is shocked. He tells I will not let anything happen to her.
Bhaumik asks will you take her responsibility? He is like mai tumse aude aur umra mein bada hun, par tumse maang raha hun, kya tum samay de paoge use apna?😕
Mini interrupts and asks are you scolding Ani?
Bhaumik is like no I am just telling him about new business
🤣😆 sadistic pleasure mil rahaa
Exactly 😈😎
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Roshogulla for you dear😭🤗
🤗❤️
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Bhaumik is blaming Ani for everything.
Mini piche se aayi and she was smiling and Bhaumik nodded😭
Bhaumik is telling she used to be so happy, her life was so colourful. there was a time when all her happiness was associated with you but now you are her dukh ka karan. Mow I am afraid voh kuch kar na le
Ani is shocked. He tells I will not let anything happen to her.
Bhaumik asks will you take her responsibility? He is like mai tumse aude aur umra mein bada hun, par tumse maang raha hun, kya tum samay de paoge use apna?😕
Mini interrupts and asks are you scolding Ani?
Bhaumik is like no I am just telling him about new business
Krish ,please translate Hindi part
Originally posted by: caller123
This news made my week, Krish.
Mine too....atleast something positive atlast...😭...he should realise her emotions too 😒