Loved it Billi ji❤️
I am not a viewer of TMKOC and HP but thankfully know gist of both of them⭐️. It was fun reading.Waiting for next chapter🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Loved it Billi ji❤️
I am not a viewer of TMKOC and HP but thankfully know gist of both of them⭐️. It was fun reading.Waiting for next chapter🤗
Loved it Billi 🥳
Not a fan of TMKOC but liked it 🥳
Didn't know that our Billi is a writer too😳
Keep writing. Waiting for the next chapters
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Loved it Billi ji❤️
I am not a viewer of TMKOC and HP but thankfully know gist of both of them⭐️. It was fun reading.Waiting for next chapter🤗
Thanku do much dear 🤗
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Loved it Billi 🥳
Not a fan of TMKOC but liked it 🥳
Didn't know that our Billi is a writer too😳
Keep writing. Waiting for the next chapters
Promise to bring even more fun in next episodes. Thanku 🤗
Billi forgot to update the story. When is the next update?😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Billi forgot to update the story. When is the next update?😆
Dekhona there were 3 days holiday completely forgot to write. I will update soon thanks for reminding boonboon
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Dekhona there were 3 days holiday completely forgot to write. I will update soon thanks for reminding boonboon
Hahaha. It's okay. Write when you get time to spare or next holiday and update it then. ❤️🤗