It sucks the laptop is not working. I feel i am missing a lot of things🐷
Team 2 as well same problem xD
😮😮😮
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It sucks the laptop is not working. I feel i am missing a lot of things🐷
Team 2 as well same problem xD
😮😮😮
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Hey, my dear ancient mariner, don't blame my Bahurani😛, she is nearer to my heart ❤️she helped me a lot in round 2 , the third round is food round which I myself prepared and finished, the fourth round is a bit difficult, again Hindi serial-based ones except the last question ---- the Rain one! My Bahurani is Mahaaan!
@underline- She did?
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Thank you Nina. 🤗 I got an opportunity to meet with many wonderful members, through these interactions in this challenging game. 😊
Nice to interact with you 🤗
me iz here announce do😎
Absolutely🥳
Sam...Aajaoo with results!😎🤪
me iz here announce do😎
😆 I thought I was sleepy. You're one level above me
One level above u where? XD