Yeh kaisa logic hai behen🤣🤣
I thought they were saying about s.c bose 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeh kaisa logic hai behen🤣🤣
I thought they were saying about s.c bose 😆
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
neta ji Subhash Chandra Bose was not like this jhola chap
He was the Hero!!!!!!!
Wahi toh
r u Bengali?Originally posted by: Prit_007
I know Mahi said Netaji so misunderstood by someone as Netaji Subhash because we call him Netaji 😊
Btw whole india calls him netaji... Bcoz he was the leader one wanted to follow.
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Another entry🤢.... wow... no expection of any positive character tbh
On a serious note netaji on BB 🤣...
Ha yaar BB me sab negative characters bhare pade hai 😵
Nope no chance for Netaji in Fraudpur 🤣
Feeling neutral on this person🤔.... anyways all we can do is just go with the flow😵
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
r u Bengali?
Btw whole india calls him netaji... Bcoz he was the leader one wanted to follow.
Nope I'm not Bengali 😆
@bold: Yes absolutely right 👍🏼
I so much want to see some Rudi moments😭Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ha yaar BB me sab negative characters bhare pade hai 😵
Nope no chance for Netaji in Fraudpur 🤣
I am gonna watch some old epi
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I so much want to see some Rudi moments😭
I am gonna watch some old epi
You know I totally lost connection to Rudhita that's why watched some good and cute old episodes to update my story 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ha yaar BB me sab negative characters bhare pade hai 😵
Nope no chance for Netaji in Fraudpur 🤣
@bold:👍🏼🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
@bold:👍🏼🤣
🤣