I hope 😕
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I hope 😕
Okay bye
I'll be back after a while
🤗
uffff...baby tumhare haatho se to maut bhi manzoor...https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhFGgSBqsV/?igshid=1vzqd3syl75t5
tu agar maang le jaan de doon abhi
O..Accha phir chalega..😳
Moi ko designer pe trust nahi hai kab kya unique pehna de..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhFGgSBqsV/?igshid=1vzqd3syl75t5
tu agar maang le jaan de doon abhi
Beautiful edit...
TFS Assistant...🤗
Bye Assistant... come soon...🤗
Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar
uffff...baby tumhare haatho se to maut bhi manzoor...
Hayeee..kya line likhi hai newbie...👍🏼
Originally posted by: merryyura
What is that dupatta kind of thingy?
It is stole traditional dupatta sort
I guess navratri so
Yup its traditional attire
Maybe navratri shoot
Guys wear handwork dupatta or stoles
Ya simple bandhni stole too
Want to see what Riddhu is wearing