Yeh story wattpad pe completed hai here is link
https://www.wattpad.com/542695560-second-chance-completed-character-sketch
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh story wattpad pe completed hai here is link
https://www.wattpad.com/542695560-second-chance-completed-character-sketch
Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal
Yeh story wattpad pe completed hai here is link
https://www.wattpad.com/542695560-second-chance-completed-character-sketch
Guys you all can follow this link. I wanted to post the complete story here but this IF is really not allowing me to post it. I have no idea what's the problem but I am not able to post the chapters here. Sorry for the inconvenience guys!!
Originally posted by: annie2248
Guys you all can follow this link. I wanted to post the complete story here but this IF is really not allowing me to post it. I have no idea what's the problem but I am not able to post the chapters here. Sorry for the inconvenience guys!!
Hi dear..
Plz apni story something incredible bhi update karo..plz I love it..
Originally posted by: ariyabestfan
Hi dear..
Plz apni story something incredible bhi update karo..plz I love it..
Will update it soon.
Originally posted by: annie2248
Will update it soon.
Ok will wait..
Will ypu update it on IF or whattpad
hi pls update your story something incridiable
Originally posted by: DikshaAriya
hi pls update your story something incridiable
That story is in wattpad. But it's on hold, i will try to update it as soon as I can
ha wattpad pe h but pls update soon haOriginally posted by: annie2248
That story is in wattpad. But it's on hold, i will try to update it as soon as I can
Originally posted by: chavi12345
Plzupdate
Actually this story is already complete in wattpad. This indiaforums was giving me headache about its new policies so I updated it on wattpad. You could read it there.
Originally posted by: annie2248
Actually this story is already complete in wattpad. This indiaforums was giving me headache about its new policies so I updated it on wattpad. You could read it there.
Can you plz provide the link here.
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...
Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...
Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...
Prologue Raat ka aakhri peher tha. Mumbai ki galiyon mein aksar iss waqt shanti hoti hai, lekin ek ajeeb si khamoshi uss raat hawaon mein gungun...
1.5k