LOL let's see what happens 😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Who knows? She might be the surprise package in the next tournament 😆
Are you gona play Roulette this round?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
LOL let's see what happens 😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Who knows? She might be the surprise package in the next tournament 😆
Are you gona play Roulette this round?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
We're not even in mid September yet 😳😆
Winter is scaring me already 😵
Autumn is yet to come... 😳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
LOL let's see what happens 😆
Are you gona play Roulette this round?
My chips are precious re 😆
dunno whom I should bet on this time, its been unpredictable so far
what about you?
You neither like Summer or Winter 😳😆
Yes I want to play in the last round.Originally posted by: LotusPetals
My chips are precious re 😆
dunno whom I should bet on this time, its been unpredictable so far
what about you?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You neither like Summer or Winter 😳😆
Summer was unbearable this year! But I prefer sunny days over the winter time any time 😆
Usually when I don’t go to India in summers (which is very rare), I go to the UK for the amazing Indian food there. Sadly I couldn’t go this year 😭
Thanks LP
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
3