Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: N3QBOQCHT4ZZDS6J
I got the link for you.......here you go......just scroll down......at the end.....
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5173062/jhumru-at-1-love-is-in-the-air?pn=11
Thanks a lot my hard-working buddy🤗
Maybe it's because of dish's name😆
Hacking🤣
Really well👍🏼 Feels so good to chat with you guys too!❤️
Should head to bed now.
Have a great day! And goodnight to you Lavy!🤗
Really well👍🏼 Feels so good to chat with you guys too!❤️
Should head to bed now.
Have a great day! And goodnight to you Lavy!🤗
Thank you...Bucky! Good night! Take rest...last few days...you all became real night owl........
Mujhae...pata hain that's why checking......how far that thing is..........you may get an unedited worse version I guess........
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks a lot my hard-working buddy🤗
Maybe it's because of dish's name😆
Yes...that's what I think..........did you ever try this Chili.......if you like means you may want to try it...if have not done that so yet......Thanks...FB....
Originally posted by: 4PCXBHQZXURCNKMZ
Mujhae...pata hain that's why checking......how far that thing is..........you may get an unedited worse version I guess........

I'll go now....have a good day!
Originally posted by: HR3DHEXCBGUFG2L4
Yes...that's what I think..........did you ever try this Chili.......if you like means you may want to try it...if have not done that so yet......Thanks...FB....
It contains meat and I am vegetarian😆
Yuck...don't spit over me so much........🤣..yes...me too need to catch up with few things.......Good night! Have a wonderful week! 🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5