Poll
Important Poll Time | Whose nature you like.
My vote goes to Alia Bhatt.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you gave me no choice🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
you gave me no choice🤣
I will go to any lengths to make my Alia win🥳
Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon
I will go to any lengths to make my Alia win🥳
Looks like just the two of us voted for now😆
But I doubt Alia is going to win....both Kangna and Rhea have a lot of supporters right now😆
Aloo Ftw 🥳
2 Filmfare awards in a row
76million views ont Sadak2 Trailer
Fans like me
BF like Ranbir
Movie lineup everyone is jealous of
And
Now winning this poll
The girl winning at life 🥳
Lol.. your posts are so funny.... love your siggy and ur DP too. Kjo and SSR....lol😂 . Kehna kya chahthe ho?
Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon
2 Filmfare awards in a row
76million views ont Sadak2 Trailer
Fans like me
BF like Ranbir
Movie lineup everyone is jealous of
And
Now winning this poll
The girl winning at life 🥳
🥳

I vote for Rhea. Just bcoz no one else will
I vote for Rhea. Just bcoz no one else will
I support her for her fight against vultures, but not over Alia.
From next week i will like rhea’s nature because she has gone through so many rounds of interrogation that she will have no choice but to be her real self. I’m feeling a bit sorry for her because she has to take the heat of so many other a holes as well. Kangana im not sure but not alia. Shes hiding behind her fake mask. Mrs Ranbir Kapoor it seems. Duh!
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2087955759636381984
https://x.com/theacademy/status/2042657204667363364?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2037919143127556465
Highest 2nd Saturday ever for any film in domestic box office!! https://x.com/i/status/2037935496777908285...
https://x.com/i/status/2036142920886264079 https://x.com/i/status/2036065956972413338 Without Gulf and an A rating!!!!...
1