Can I say yes?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Can I say yes?😆
Originally posted by: LYYLUQOLZ2MWAEST
My parents watched KZK2 with me. We watched Cid together. 😎
So 😎
Hi 5!
* Grinning*
Good night!
Goodnight Mishti!🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Majority of my friends are in relationships🤣
Watch the latest epis🤣
That's what kinda regular scenarios........
Yes, I did........I exactly watch the whole week over the weekend....start from Friday.......that thing....Suman approving......Shravan is like no CV would like us to drag so not so much in hurry...wait for few more days......make Lavy .....wait to see that...😉😉😉
Originally posted by: 2GL3YGATA5CBTZAK
That's what kinda regular scenarios........
Yes, I did........I exactly watch the whole week over the weekend....start from Friday.......that thing....Suman approving......Shravan is like no CV would like us to drag so not so much in hurry...wait for few more days......make Lavy .....wait to see that...😉😉😉
I don't have any other option than waiting😆
I got the link for you.......here you go......just scroll down......at the end.....
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5173062/jhumru-at-1-love-is-in-the-air?pn=11
😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I don't have any other option than waiting😆
Tum kya option search kor rahae ho?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5