how many sheeps?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
how many sheeps?
Answers sent
All d best everyone 👍🏼
I thought 9am deadline and sent now lol... I could ve done tomo aaramse
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Answers sent
All d best everyone 👍🏼
I thought 9am deadline and sent now lol... I could ve done tomo aaramse
Koi nahi....kal kare so aaj😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
8 remaining!
how does the wool look? unique?
Same!🤣 It's like we lot were trained for this crisis.
Honestly I get awkward when it's one on one basis. Can handle a crowd but not a pair of staring eyes😆 Nazar churani padti hai phir. The profession I'm in makes it all the more tedious
I actually prefer small groups rather than larger crowds.
🤣@Bold Yes! Trained for years for certain moments.
@Bold Red: Same here! Have to work with groups and clients and attend meeting in large group so it can be hard🤣...but Meh...
😲🤣
Job well done then Lavy!😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
how does the wool look? unique?
Thoda sa unique thoda sa common😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thoda sa unique thoda sa common😆
i hope it brings in good points for all of us😆
Thanks🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
i hope it brings in good points for all of us😆
Let's hope for the best😆