Na re I dont use vpn
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Na re I dont use vpn
Originally posted by: insideroutsider
Lets not forget the fact that long before Kareena and Anushka, our dear member of BWF, NimbuMirchi set the trend of lockdown baby! So NM is the OG trendsetter and usi baat pe bak bak continue kiya jaye! 😆
😆 Baby aaya lockdown mein.. planning toh pehle hui thi na. Toh lockdown baby kese?
Lockdown mein to bas diapers badle hai.. 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: insideroutsider
Also I'm the only one here I think who has seen her lovely babies
😍
Unless any genda member is visiting bw forum yes you are the only one. 😃
Kangu Kangu everywhere.
I just want to forget she exists. Kya faltu insaan hai.
The difference between real boycott and producer created boycott to fool the audience: Sadak2/Chhapak and Veere/Padma.
I'm bored with the same discussions 🥱 bhagwaan pls lockdown khatam karo so we get new material to discuss.. wohi kangu nangu n sushant jaap.
I'm bored with the same discussions 🥱 bhagwaan pls lockdown khatam karo so we get new material to discuss.. wohi kangu nangu n sushant jaap.
Indiame abhbhi lockdown? 😲
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
😆 Baby aaya lockdown mein.. planning toh pehle hui thi na. Toh lockdown baby kese?
Lockdown mein to bas diapers badle hai.. 🤷♀️
See AndarBahar? Even the Mommy doesn't want the limelight 😆
Good timing of this post!
I just saw first episode of masaba masaba And was surprised by her acting - not only she looked good but she is a decent actor haha much better than many bw actresses.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k