Ha serf kheliya pulao e pakana padre gi 😆
I think she is wearing a saree with halter blouse
Vansh floor ho jaayega☺️
They haven't yet shown him like admiring his wife dressing up
Hope we get that scene too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ha serf kheliya pulao e pakana padre gi 😆
I think she is wearing a saree with halter blouse
Vansh floor ho jaayega☺️
They haven't yet shown him like admiring his wife dressing up
Hope we get that scene too
Shouldn't ridhima now give a 2nd thought on her kheliya polau on vansh as murderer after revelation of mummy statue?😳😆
It's just my guess but I think Neha is not dead😒
possible
I feel Vansh is not the culprit
He had given a slight push
There is some suspense🤔
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
painting bacchate waqt kuch hua hoga...
What if its K's plan ...ao that ridz can gain vansh's trust..
I don't think so... Vansh will never trust her... Even if she try to save him...Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
What if its K's plan ...ao that ridz can gain vansh's trust..