saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

In Saturday's Precap for Monday's episode - When Preesha speaks to Neerja - she says Ti as in you had a Girl - So either the baby is stillborn or Someone Cough Yuvraj has Kidnapped the baby. What fo people think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

In Saturday's Precap for Monday's episode - When Preesha speaks to Neerja - she says Ti as in you had a Girl - So either the baby is stillborn or Someone Cough Yuvraj has Kidnapped the baby. What fo people think? 

Oh lol I didn’t pay much attention I guess. Some side effect is guaranteed given that Neerja wasn’t expecting to deliver the baby. I just hope that the baby is at least not dead. 

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Oh lol I didn’t pay much attention I guess. Some side effect is guaranteed given that Neerja wasn’t expecting to deliver the baby. I just hope that the baby is at least not dead. 

I think death is too obvious- and if go down this route i.e Wrong Medicine (yes not Preesha's fault) then other patient got wrong medicine also 🤔 

Its prob Baby not Well as born Early etc 

Also, did you notice How Yuvraj was looking when they went in to room and saw Neerja bleeding etc

Edited by saf7321 - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Either baby is dead or in critical position. Pree’s dialogue to Neerja is not very clear.

But then I wonder why would Rahul threat Pree to revoke her medical licence! He looked extremely angry, so something major must have happened!🤔

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

I think death is too obvious- and if go down this route i.e Wrong Medicine (yes not Preesha's fault) then other patient got wrong medicine also 🤔 

Its prob Baby not Well as born Early etc 

Also, did you notice How Yuvraj was looking when they went in to room and saw Neerja bleeding etc

I think Yavraaj might have also done something too - kidnapped baby?!? He would do anything for his own benefit! 😆

saf7321 thumbnail

Remember Precap is a teaser complete how it will play out not shown