Hello Oppo 😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Hi Oppo 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello Oppo 😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Hi Oppo 😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
But that doesnt mean I wont give you Harley answers instead of sheep answers😈
I will leave that upto you. 😊
Making questions is an effort too. 😊
We cant trust sheeps, especially the unique ones 🤣
I wont be surprised with harley's & maroon's answers in this round... they might end up doing the opposite of what the question is asking 🤣
I didnt appreciate Harley responses(yea they were laugh worthy for once or twice but those goes against sanctum of Sheep game) and i hope no one purposely does that.😳 I will be disappointed. 🤔 kisi ne jaan buj ke kiya to.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hello Oppo 😆
All d best Oppo 😆
I wanted to ask that twist will be for individual round high risk takers or overall.
Its a cumulative of all 5 rounds (round 1-5).
Those who have taken high risk will get some benefit in a SPECIAL round which will get unlocked after R5.
We will have Casino Royale: Vegas Winner after R5 and we will have Winners after that special round.
My first round partner is my last round partner
Zealu where is entire league table?
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21