Romantic scenes and awkward moments!- Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

352

Views

13.2k

Users

12

Likes

638

Frequent Posters

E5J6QW6CG2GB3TRH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NE23T6JQKQSKHZEE


Main Sassy...o keya cheese hain ji...😉...


Such me.......I'm ready to take your Hindi...challenge......weekdays...are easier...b/c I still need some help......😭but will be honest to disclose........

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: E2TBMZ2BAPB4HGI4


Truly......no idea...buddy......lemme think....actually...I'm missing DQ who gave me that name......😭


Thinking Baby GIFs | Tenor


Aap ne yaad kiya aur hum haazir (You missed me and I am here)


LOL everytime you write DQ...I think of Dairy Queen 🤣 now I want ice cream

E5J6QW6CG2GB3TRH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Aap ne yaad kiya aur hum haazir (You missed me and I am here)


LOL everytime you write DQ...I think of Dairy Queen 🤣 now I want ice cream


Aww..........that's so sweet of you......❤️🤗


Sorry.......I will change you to dq then......... I just had some ice cream....you won't like it.....it's from Soy........that's the problem when you follow a vegan diet.......😭

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 5BIUSRIV5WELMUCO


Aww..........that's so sweet of you......❤️🤗


Sorry.......I will change you to dq then......... I just had some ice cream....you won't like it.....it's from Soy........that's the problem when you follow a vegan diet.......😭


I actually really like soy milk....but I've never tried soy-based ice cream.

E5J6QW6CG2GB3TRH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


I actually really like soy milk....but I've never tried soy-based ice cream.


That's good...you should try then soy ice cream...you'll like it......I like almond milk more......

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: X62I4UUZRVFFYPKG


No worry....I saw you came in but didn't see you around so was wondering........I have to work tomorrow but will try to check in here if I can....BTW...i forgot to ask you about a song......I was looking at your VM and found a song on youtube...Rimjhim Gire Saawan...couldn't understand the lyrics...but i liked the rest of it......did you ever listen to this one......?

Rimjhim Gire Saawan?!

It's beautiful....and Bucky I think loves it too!

It's her fav singer Kishore Kumar's song❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OUC5CVOS3XON22XE


Truly......no idea...buddy......lemme think....actually...I'm missing DQ who gave me that name......😭


Thinking Baby GIFs | Tenor

Then it's better that you don't have any idea😆

That gif is just so so so so cute❤️

I love that kid yaar!

P6CUXY3P3SRHMR2G thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XARMRTWERPCIJC5W


BTW where did Razia disappear?

Kal meri dress mein juice gira tha, main dobara nahne gayi thi🤣

---

Sorry Had gone to sleep! I don't like to say goodbye that's why just went without any GN wish too...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Kal meri dress mein juice gira tha, main dobara nahne gayi thi🤣

---

Sorry Had gone to sleep! I don't like to say goodbye that's why just went without any GN wish too...

ROFL🤣

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: D4WPFWWHYQJIVKWP


Hi Bucky! Sorry...I left earlier...had to take a call...feeling better...Thank you...hope you're doing better too.......🤗


👍🏼


Me feeling really well now👍🏼

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".