I wonder what will it be like when corona finishes and we return to our lives... our social skills will be gone all the way down🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wonder what will it be like when corona finishes and we return to our lives... our social skills will be gone all the way down🤣
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
oooh wow! When you starting masters?? 😃
Im gonna be starting my 2nd year now in bachelors 😅
This upcoming sept. After a gap of about 3-4 years of working, Im now ready to tackle MA...
Though it will be a challenge as my work place opens around the same time too...but either way looking forward to starting into the new normal world.
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
I wonder what will it be like when corona finishes and we return to our lives... our social skills will be gone all the way down🤣
To be honest it will be the new normal where people wear mask and are more careful in terms of hygiene, which to me is a very good thing. Corona has really woken us all up, its brought a disaster so to speak but shook everyone up to be caereful.
🤣 saying so social skills, I dont even know what they are anymore...been at home for too long...
i wish you all the best for your masters journey! Best wishes from my side! Wish you all the success! ❤️❤️Originally posted by: P6AHK7ODNNOMXXM3
This upcoming sept. After a gap of about 3-4 years of working, Im now ready to tackle MA...
Though it will be a challenge as my work place opens around the same time too...but either way looking forward to starting into the new normal world.
truee! Truly woken us up!Originally posted by: A53NC7VHZDAL2XA4
To be honest it will be the new normal where people wear mask and are more careful in terms of hygiene, which to me is a very good thing. Corona has really woken us all up, its brought a disaster so to speak but shook everyone up to be caereful.
🤣 saying so social skills, I dont even know what they are anymore...been at home for too long...
🤣I think I will be that socially awkward girl once again 🤣
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
i wish you all the best for your masters journey! Best wishes from my side! Wish you all the success! ❤️❤️
🤗 Thank you dear! Wish you all the best with your studies too! <3
np and thank you too!🤗Originally posted by: 5D3VXYAJPLT5PVDM
🤗 Thank you dear! Wish you all the best with your studies too! <3
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
truee! Truly woken us up!
🤣I think I will be that socially awkward girl once again 🤣
🤣 I am normally socially awkward so it wont be a new environment for me🤣...
Ah corona man....
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You want the partner round?😲
What's special today yaar? So many miracles? Earlier Alexia now you🤣
It's the third one😆
I only want partner round because I dont want Nina as opponent🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nopes....it can be any app!
why are questions being discussed so openly in the thread😳 phir PM mein bhejne ka kya faida, idhar hi bhej do😆