Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
anyone for geek teaser round?
No
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
anyone for geek teaser round?
No
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
5.5....pretty good score for a new sheep...
Your oppo won by some goals😆 she too had 5.5 points!
Yup you vs Bhagu🤣
Haila!😲 (Monisha style😆)
Will I be beaten if I say I secretly wish one of our forum members FTW?😆😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes I guess...but at times I feel like I am an alien....I haven't watched majority of hits(flops ka sawaal hi nahi uthata🤣)
🤓 To be honest most of the times I felt the same too mainly because girls here used to head to clubs (seems like a stereotype here in the UK i know) and what not and me well I was more into books, library and being at home or going museums...I was that kid. Took me a while to realise that it was okay not join the wagon🤓
That bit aside, its fine U need not feel alienated 😛. Student life can be hard😆...esp with the amount of exams, books...gaah!
Haila!😲 (Monisha style😆)
Will I be beaten if I say I secretly wish one of our forum members FTW?😆😳
Idk....I am the shepherdess...I can't choose a side😆
Originally posted by: QK6UB73JMWNED7E4
🤓 To be honest most of the times I felt the same too mainly because girls here used to head to clubs (seems like a stereotype here in the UK i know) and what not and me well I was more into books, library and being at home or going museums...I was that kid. Took me a while to realise that it was okay not join the wagon🤓
That bit aside, its fine U need not feel alienated 😛. Student life can be hard😆...esp with the amount of exams, books...gaah!
Same pinch....books over any club/party
I agree....it's ok to be a bit different😆
Thanks for your kind words Sophs🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Same pinch....books over any club/party
I agree....it's ok to be a bit different😆
Thanks for your kind words Sophs🤗
Anyday any time, id opt for books, well fiction ones that is😆
Yeah it is indeed good to be different nahi toh if everyone was same it be boring init🤣
No worries hun!
Originally posted by: JQTS2C64GOWUTRFD
Anyday any time, id opt for books, well fiction ones that is😆
Yeah it is indeed good to be different nahi toh if everyone was same it be boring init🤣
No worries hun!
Me too me too me too!❤️
I'm borderline (well puri) crazy for books. I think I'm considered quirky or odd at times but I've learnt to live with that now😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Idk....I am the shepherdess...I can't choose a side😆
Btw great job Shepherdess Lavy!👏
Originally posted by: MYNI43ZUDHYUZK5G
Anyday any time, id opt for books, well fiction ones that is😆
Yeah it is indeed good to be different nahi toh if everyone was same it be boring init🤣
No worries hun!
Yes...being different is necessary of life turns boring after a while😆
Thanks sheep Bucky😆