Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Score change karo phir🤣
Koshish ki hai ab luck ki hai intezaar😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Score change karo phir🤣
Koshish ki hai ab luck ki hai intezaar😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
BTW mere pyaare googliyon, sheep ka plural sheep hi hota hai....sheeps nahi😆
Oopsie... Typo error😛
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nah....I give the worst answers...
I was good during Thug's game par WD ke game mein iss sheep ki ship tianic ban gayi🤣
Dekho bhi matt...tumhara game kharab hojayega🤣
Mein bhi Titanic ki taraf hi ja rahi hu🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Oopsie... Typo error😛
It wasn't for your Mishti....overall bata rahi thi😆
We normally get confused between plurals due to sheep and ship!😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Mein bhi Titanic ki taraf hi ja rahi hu🤣
Dono dubenge phir🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Mein bhi Titanic ki taraf hi ja rahi hu🤣
Same!
The movie 😭 ending 😭 i cry everytime see the end... Although I start watching since the ship hits 🤣
Am I the only one who had sent the answers?! The last one sent too fast to be the Unique again🤣
Being a foreigner, Google ji was the only option for India ones😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Same!
The movie 😭 ending 😭 i cry everytime see the end... Although I start watching since the ship hits 🤣
I watched the show at 8/9 and even remember I was crying so badly! But after seeing multiple times, the emotions were not like before although it hurts!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Am I the only one who had sent the answers?! The last one sent too fast to be the Unique again🤣
Being a foreigner, Google ji was the only option for India ones😆
Yupsy😆
You might have encountered many things from the Indianwala questions but might not have realised it😆googliyan answers too can be unique this time🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I watched the show at 8/9 and even remember I was crying so badly! But after seeing multiple times, the emotions were not like before although it hurts!
The first time I saw it, I was crying whole day! Dad tried in vain to console me and started scolding dada for showing me the movie...
He said, Kandiye Dili toh meye ta ke! Koto sensitive o Janis toh! Tahole?'
' rula diya bacchi Ko! Tujhe yaad hai kitni sensitive she is? Then?'