Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
Same woman same.. it couldn't have gotten more pakau Frankly 😒
Zeal while I appreciate your efforts pls forget this nostalgia etc and make it more competitive with more common answers.
Whats your score?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
Same woman same.. it couldn't have gotten more pakau Frankly 😒
Zeal while I appreciate your efforts pls forget this nostalgia etc and make it more competitive with more common answers.
Whats your score?
Guys, in the other sheep game Harley just came in 2nd position with 8 points🤣
Sorry everyone, there will be no guessing next round theme.
We are going unique with next round 😃
But all i can say each question is Google-able and will have multiple options.🥳
Don't you love your shepherds WD and Zeal now?😳
No i dont
do something about my zero🥺
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Guys, in the other sheep game Harley just came in 2nd position with 8 points🤣
I noticed too 🤣
grand. 2 only!!😆 and I couldn't care less.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Whats your score?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Guys, in the other sheep game Harley just came in 2nd position with 8 points🤣
Going to check
Same even I wrote it here🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Guys, in the other sheep game Harley just came in 2nd position with 8 points🤣
Ab toh proved she flunked here deliberately 🤣
so am I the only one with anda?
(Harley doesnt count)
Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
grand. 2 only!!😆 and I couldn't care less.
at least zero to nahi hai na
Wait for scoreboard..😆 badme ro lena.. crush it in the last round.
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21