It's good score. You will be in top 5
thanks😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's good score. You will be in top 5
thanks😳
5/10 not bad 🥳
Thanks for your efforts @ Lavy :)
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
wait, What if Mediterranean is not in tie 🤣
It is.🤣 and I am fine losing 1/2 point to you.🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Your answers were unique🤣
🤣 The Unique Sheep of the players
The pleasure is mine🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I LOVE the book❤️
One of the best one I read. Think I finish in a day cuz it was very captivating.
i got 5 because of tie
otherwise it would be 6
Thanks for round 1 Lavy🤗 now m (not really) waiting for round 2🤣
Just a question, How are the points calculated?
Originally posted by: XFO5RFZHD7I7GMN5
Just a question, How are the points calculated?
Go to the sign-up thread😆or wait for a while till I bring the answer
Am being lazy....😛