Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Yes.. but some people cuddle them in the villages, like their babies, so I thought pet animals 🥺
Me too thought same🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Yes.. but some people cuddle them in the villages, like their babies, so I thought pet animals 🥺
Me too thought same🥺
If I have counted correctly, 4 😳
And 4 is my least score ever
Cover for each other = Lying for each other right ?
😲😲 omg 😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
If Basil and Tulsi cant then this toh definitely wont be
*runs away before Zeal catches me*

Congratulations to the sheeps who got good score👏🥳

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Isnt keeping secret kinda same as lying to parents?
Also Akshita's answer. Cover eachother. Pretty much same no