sambra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

How was rudra image clear by this they still didn't tell us that

And by saying the slap was Nathak live didn't Rusha think what the blackmailer will think then 

Since rudra said he is his father live he said no one will call saransh najayaz how And saransh won't believe anything to DOESNT saransh know rudra is not his dad

Did rudra put diary somewhere else 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambra

How was rudra image clear by this they still didn't tell us that

And by saying the slap was Nathak live didn't Rusha think what the blackmailer will think then 

Since rudra said he is his father live he said no one will call saransh najayaz how And saransh won't believe anything to DOESNT saransh know rudra is not his dad

Did rudra put diary somewhere else 

Well the slap gate drama was just for adding drama to the show. I don’t understand how it helped clear Rudr’s image in anyway. At the most we can say that Preesha kind of followed the blackmailer’s instruction. But then did they telecast the part where it was revealed that the slap was fake on TV? It’s not very clear. This whole thing was just for a plot cliffhanger. 

YHCstan thumbnail

Rudr told that now that he has announced on national TV that Saaransh is his son, if someone made a claim that the kid is an illegitimate child, it wouldn’t carry weight. Lekin how this would help if someone told Saaransh the same is not clear. Kyunki I guess Saaransh knows that Rudr is not his actual father. 

YHCstan thumbnail

Let’s also not forget that Saaransh is just a small kid. He may not even understand what one means by words like ‘illegitimate’. Heck he may not even understand the difference between a biological father and an acting father. 

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hahahaha. there are SO many such questions- how come noone questions where rudra's such an old son came from? why noone questions how come rudra married the woman who was convicted of his brother's murder? why did he take her son in despite of that? 

BUT yesterday's episode just confused me. if the problem was solvable by rudra just claiming saransh on tv, then why did the slapathon happen? there was no need to please kidnapper if the core issue was already resolved. matlab kuch bhi. and what is the story? rudra saying saransh is his son- what does that mean? is he claiming he adopted saransh or that saransh is his hidden child with preesha? whats going on?  

YHCstan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

hahahaha. there are SO many such questions- how come noone questions where rudra's such an old son came from? why noone questions how come rudra married the woman who was convicted of his brother's murder? why did he take her son in despite of that? 

BUT yesterday's episode just confused me. if the problem was solvable by rudra just claiming saransh on tv, then why did the slapathon happen? there was no need to please kidnapper if the core issue was already resolved. matlab kuch bhi. and what is the story? rudra saying saransh is his son- what does that mean? is he claiming he adopted saransh or that saransh is his hidden child with preesha? whats going on?  

There are so many other plot holes. If Rajeev and Mahima were in such a close relationship, how did Rajeev not know anything about the Sreenivasans? Didn’t Mahima ever even show a picture of her family to Rajeev? Rajeev did not recognise Preesha and the family. He just incidentally over heard Preesha’s conversation with a doctor who was present during the delivery and learnt about Saaransh being his son. Why did he make any attempt to find out about his child? (Okay that may not be a plot hole per se)

Why doesn’t Rudr tell Preesha that Yuvraj took 10 crore bribe to sentence Preesha to death? Why isn’t Preesha debunking Yuvraj’s story about Rajeev wanting to kill Saaransh even after reading Rajeev’s diary? 

If we start asking questions, we can ask many. I guess we should just consider it creative liberty and for the sake of drama and try and enjoy the other parts of the show. 

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

There are so many other plot holes. If Rajeev and Mahima were in such a close relationship, how did Rajeev not know anything about the Sreenivasans? Didn’t Mahima ever even show a picture of her family to Rajeev? Rajeev did not recognise Preesha and the family. He just incidentally over heard Preesha’s conversation with a doctor who was present during the delivery and learnt about Saaransh being his son. Why did he make any attempt to find out about his child? (Okay that may not be a plot hole per se)

Why doesn’t Rudr tell Preesha that Yuvraj took 10 crore bribe to sentence Preesha to death? Why isn’t Preesha debunking Yuvraj’s story about Rajeev wanting to kill Saaransh even after reading Rajeev’s diary? 

If we start asking questions, we can ask many. I guess we should just consider it creative liberty and for the sake of drama and try and enjoy the other parts of the show. 

Oh! I am totally ignoring everything pre-corona cos they've totally forgotten about everything. their relationship just became ttly fine post corona. i mean rajeev's death has been forgotten and we are pretending like yuvraj is just some clown than a full on murderer. and also despite of taking 10cr yuvraj is like broke...huh? thats why im ignoring everything pre-corona and just focusing on inconsistencies now 😆

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

S2 is completely different from s1...apart from Rudr attraction towards pree.... 😊