Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hahahaha...bad joke🤓
Happy Birthday🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hahahaha...bad joke🤓
Happy Birthday🥳
@bold, tbh mujhe bhi kal shaan tak nahi yaad tha mera birthday hai...bro was busy with PUBG, Mujhe shaam ko kisi ne yaad dilaya🤣Originally posted by: GX7R4F4Q3BZSIVPL
She asked me if I am making your birthday thread.
I replied in a serious tone- ' I don't remember 😳'
She was scared.
Then I assured that I remember 🤣
Bechari Darr gayi thi🤪
Thank you dear🤗
Thank you Shibani🤗Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Happy Birthday🥳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
None of the points are of use to me, meko sirf goals milenge🤣
Dekhenge dekhenge...aaj shyaam dekh lenge😆
Main apni baat kar rahi thi🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Dekhenge dekhenge...aaj shyaam dekh lenge😆
Aaj ki shaam, hona hai kya, paana hai kya, KHONA hai kya?😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hahahaha...bad joke🤓
Still a joke😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
@bold, tbh mujhe bhi kal shaan tak nahi yaad tha mera birthday hai...bro was busy with PUBG, Mujhe shaam ko kisi ne yaad dilaya🤣
Pagal😆