Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ham to bahut khush honge Ani will call her Choti maa 🤣
Check this Aaliya
Ham to yehi chahte hai 🤪🤣
choti maa😆☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ham to bahut khush honge Ani will call her Choti maa 🤣
Check this Aaliya
Ham to yehi chahte hai 🤪🤣
choti maa😆☺️
belan ya jhadu se bhoot utare... I am waiting for that day🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
Beta toh rangeen Binoy ka hi hai na Ani🤣
Kuch toh inherit karega na🤪
But I am sure jald hi Bondita ye sara bhoot utar degi🤣

Originally posted by: bhshre95
Beta toh rangeen Binoy ka hi hai na Ani🤣
Kuch toh inherit karega na🤪
But I am sure jald hi Bondita ye sara bhoot utar degi🤣
DNA you see 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Nahi Mahi ne dil pe patthar rakh liya 🤪🤣
Voh pathar jald hi tum pe maregi🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ham to bahut khush honge Ani will call her Choti maa 🤣
Check this Aaliya
Ham to yehi chahte hai 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: selfishdill.z
guys what if mini marries binoy to take badla and be the malkin😆🤣
I would be so happy🤣
Mini will become Ani's mother then🤣
I wonder... Abhi bon calls her Pari didi... After marriage she might end up calling her Pari MAA🤣🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
That will be the biggest troll she does for herself 🤣
Anyways hummare Rudi's ke raasta clear😆 she will directly be chotimaa for Rudi's and bros.
Originally posted by: selfishdill.z
choti maa😆☺️
Ha 🤣🤣
anirudh: choti maa🤡
mini:beta
binoy:🥺
bonidita:😆