Originally posted by: G5MHI4557ID4RDL2
Indian Idol I think she done it. Don't know why.
Kisne judge rakha thi isse?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: G5MHI4557ID4RDL2
Indian Idol I think she done it. Don't know why.
Kisne judge rakha thi isse?🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Put some easy hints Shamoo....this are difficult😆
she means, nur jahaan and chola dynasty, i thinks
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
No one wants to live in current time 😆
🤣 I do....
Because current time is bringing in changes that we needed from time ago. It sort of feels like a revolution age of change. Though there are downsides, its a cool era.
Originally posted by: KECQRLYDBXKYJS72
Except Mahi's 😭
Yes...the only one I liked!
the hashtags got me😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kisne judge rakha thi isse?🤣
🤣 Indian Idol ke producers or could be creatives who wanted Farah in a singing competition to add masala🤓
Originally posted by: Y3IHB3NPGEG2SVBO
Indian Idol I think she done it. Don't know why.
There was this boy's audition and he was singing beautifully. But Farah said bass bass ho gaya, pata chala humein or something like that😆
🤗🤗❤️
There was this boy's audition and he was singing beautifully. But Farah said bass bass ho gaya, pata chala humein or something like that😆
thats what the audience said after first 5 minutes of tess maar khaan😎