Precap update kar dena😆
Haan yaar abb toh precap dekhne ke liye bhi episode dekhne ka mann nahi hota
And there was a time main 2-3 times Episode dekhti thi😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Precap update kar dena😆
Haan yaar abb toh precap dekhne ke liye bhi episode dekhne ka mann nahi hota
And there was a time main 2-3 times Episode dekhti thi😔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm planning to see epi again in tv 🤣
I'm watching again😆
But for kaka-bon scene jo kal nahi dekha tha❤️
Originally posted by: caller123
Same dp . Right?
Yeah that's my fanpage. Personal acc I have another one.
I am not on Instagram I saw the comments Lalz shared.
I'm damn pissed with this Ani guy 😡
Where is my ARC? Damn pissed with this makers

Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm damn pissed with this Ani guy 😡
Where is my ARC? Damn pissed with this makers
Calm down Lalz
I'm worried 😆
Precap keliye dekh rahi hoon 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Precap keliye dekh rahi hoon 🤣
What is the precap?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm damn pissed with this Ani guy 😡
Where is my ARC? Damn pissed with this makers
Lalz getting angry on ARC😲
