Hota hai samaj sakti hoon 😆Originally posted by: RHC76DQZOEVUDV4Z
Perks of having a super cunning, annoying guy as best friend🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Hota hai samaj sakti hoon 😆Originally posted by: RHC76DQZOEVUDV4Z
Perks of having a super cunning, annoying guy as best friend🤣
Originally posted by: I4BMFI5EMPQLDOSL
🤣🤣 What a refreshing way to wake up.
He does that most of the time when I have my afternoon nap😵
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Reminds me of Bruce Jenner🤣
😳 🤣
Ah back a while ago I was hooked to KUWK🤣
![]()
Originally posted by: 2WCYQ7XRVEEAEHOZ
He does that most of the time when I have my afternoon nap😵
🤣🤣 It does startle you

Even I was so addicted to it🤣

Me jumping in sheep games here and there . Already loosing the WD one🤣
Also studying 😆
Agree with Kimmy🤣
Kardashian bby! Momanger and all🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Me jumping in sheep games here and there . Already loosing the WD one🤣
Also studying 😆
That's great!😆 #multitasker!