Umeed par duniya kayam h 🙏aur jis din yeh umeed toot gai us din iss show ka bajega band baja barat 🥳
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Umeed par duniya kayam h 🙏aur jis din yeh umeed toot gai us din iss show ka bajega band baja barat 🥳
🤣
So called DOST.

Just do it🤔Originally posted by: bhshre95
I read the Newsletter thread now but soch rahi hun which section is easiest🤪
Naah behen...If you did please explain me 🤣
Bahar ki duniya dekhoge toh samjhegaOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya section?
I am talking about NL thread
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I read the Newsletter thread now but soch rahi hun which section is easiest🤪
Better give me the easiest.!
Originally posted by: caller123
It's good as I will be busy this weekend . I don't have time to bang my head.
This cracked me up 🤣🤣 and I'm free whole weekend🤣

Teekay behen 🤣
ARC has gone crazy? Cant he see how sodas father was yelling at bondita the same bondita saved his daughters life? Does arc kno its bondita who saved minis life? If knows why he was shouting at her? His mind has stoppes working?