Good Night🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good Night🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Random Questions-
If you get to be the owner of a brand what will it be?
Aliexpress 😆
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Pinjra seems like an interesting concept..looks like a take on beauty and the beast type theme.
and Ishq mein marjawa is a classic about love hate and betryal...its quite interesting
Yes i am tempted to watch pinjra but dont want to get addicted to another indian show which lasts forever🤣
Hope you feel better bucky
Good morning everybody. 😃
Can't wait for the deadline to be over. I am excited about the hinting game.😉😆
Good Morning Everyone🤗
Lavy this is the most easy one I found of all the sheep games I played till now🤣.Thanks for my Fav Theme❤️
I love your siggy!Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Good Morning Everyone🤗
Lavy this is the most easy one I found of all the sheep games I played till now🤣.Thanks for my Fav Theme❤️
Yes aur upar se ye back pain bhi hai (thanks to online classes)
I will! Thanks Babu!🤗
Back pain bhi....
Hope you are feeling better now!🤗
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Aliexpress 😆
Ye accha hai😆
Aww thank you so much dear ❤️Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I love your siggy!
All credits to Sandy Akka(Sevenstreaks)❤️