🤬I will participate in bashing
Me too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤬I will participate in bashing
Me too
Hi guys Iam new to this bb forum
Hi Kavya, this is shilpi.
Welcome to the BB forum.
Me too 😈
Second day anirudh continuously disappointing me😡
I'm losing interests now.. .. No rudhita's scene... They're showing like Anirudh doesn't care about bon at all. 😭
slow claps for ani👏🤬Aniruddh: BAS BONDITA, ek shabd aur nahi. jitna keh raha hu utna karo.
Bondita: par pati babu
Aniruddh: KAHA NA JAO YAHAN SE! Jao..!
Mini: Aniruddh...
Aniruddh: JAO!
Bon comes to duggamaa and sees arti is done and now she will get punishment. aaj toh daat khane ka hi din hai mera.
Better bon and kaka shift to somewhere 😵
Bon doesn't need ani anymore
This guy has gone nuts 🤔
mee too I don't understand instead of praising her common sense that helped in saving his so called love he is shouting at her like she made some mistake🤬I will participate in bashing

Originally posted by: listmist
Second day anirudh continuously disappointing me😡
I'm losing interests now.. .. No rudhita's scene... They're showing like Anirudh doesn't care about bon at all. 😭
So what I felt was right. this is not a good episode at all.
hi welcome to the forum I am shirinHi guys Iam new to this bb forum
What may we refer to you as? ❤️