Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shocking that that annoying unwanted guest didn't drop by🤣🤣
Sach kahoon to mujhe raw sidnaaz chahiye. Real unfiltered. Fiction sidnaaz mein wo baat kabhi nahi aayegi .
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Sach kahoon to mujhe raw sidnaaz chahiye. Real unfiltered. Fiction sidnaaz mein wo baat kabhi nahi aayegi .
Wo sirf Ab agar bb14 mein aaye sath tab hi dkh payenge
Finished watching bbb first season in ff mode I found it average . 🤔 I want sidnaaz in new webseries
y are u remembering her? I bet she’s sneezing her butt of! 😆Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Shocking that that annoying unwanted guest didn't drop by🤣🤣
🤣🤣y are u remembering her? I bet she’s sneezing her butt of! 😆
yaar they need to atleast come in something....same or summat new! 🥱Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Finished watching bbb first season in ff mode I found it average . 🤔 I want sidnaaz in new webseries
N this bbb3 is pissing me off I jus wish they would declare the cast so we can move past it if sid/sana are not part of it!
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Shocking that that annoying unwanted guest didn't drop by🤣🤣
Uhv? I kept her name as Uv ultraviolet rays 🤣