Originally posted by: PurpleOcean
Can anyone please recommend a nice light hearted drama..its difficult to find one that aint boring..😆
Weight lifting fairy
a poem a day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: PurpleOcean
Can anyone please recommend a nice light hearted drama..its difficult to find one that aint boring..😆
Weight lifting fairy
a poem a day
I have watched Weightlifting Fairy, will check A poem a day..If any other show comes to your mind plz let me know..😆
Thank you!😊
Girl, quote the person so they know you're replying to them!😆
Something's wrong with my phone sorry😆
I have watched both already😆
Any other show? Its a difficult task to find a good light-hearted show :(
Originally posted by: PurpleOcean
I have watched both already😆
Any other show? Its a difficult task to find a good light-hearted show :(
😆
Backstreet rookie??
Not a top notch show..but it's still fun for one time watch
Originally posted by: Magicshop
😆
Backstreet rookie??
Not a top notch show..but it's still fun for one time watch
I love JCW but I didnt like it from whatever little I saw😆
Originally posted by: PurpleOcean
I have watched both already😆
Any other show? Its a difficult task to find a good light-hearted show :(
Have you seen
The best hit
Welcome to Waikiki season 1
Melo is my nature
Oh my ghostess
Shopping King Louie ?
Originally posted by: PurpleOcean
Can anyone please recommend a nice light hearted drama..its difficult to find one that aint boring..😆
Strong Girl Bong Soon and Abyss are good watch.
Even Bride of Habaek is fairly light hearted
If you haven't watched that is😳
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Have you seen
The best hit
Welcome to Waikiki season 1
Melo is my nature
Oh my ghostess
Shopping King Louie ?
@Bolds: How are they drama wise?
Waikiki? Is the drama based a bit in Hawaii?
Originally posted by: Magicshop
😆
Backstreet rookie??
Not a top notch show..but it's still fun for one time watch
🤣 Backstreet Rookie! I had a fling the phone moment with the drama but i couldnt punish my phone for it
A new home, but the chaos remains. 🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
150 pages later… new home, same chaos🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching! New year, new thread✌🏼
397