Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: I4A2XNNO5UBMG4LD
🤗 Morning/afternoon wherever you are!
Good morning Sophie🤗
Glad my sheep loved it🤣
Alhamdulillah , I am fine. I've been a bit busy returning to home, doing lots of house work. And how are you ?
Doing good. Busy returning home as in? Were you traveling?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thank you ji!
Grateful for the helpDon't worry I won't let Gur know about this😆
is that onion-head emoticon?😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
is that onion-head emoticon?😆
Yes
🤣 I have always wanted to try that....Sheep race that is
Originally posted by: AHX3B6BBZ66JU2ND
🤣 I have always wanted to try that....Sheep race that is
I dread it🤣
🤣🤣
Double Post