Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Thank you...Its the tragedy of poor X.
We all are devils...laughing at poor X's tragedy😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Thank you...Its the tragedy of poor X.
We all are devils...laughing at poor X's tragedy😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Par read kar payi kya?
Nahi na?😆
Dekha tum logon ko ijjat hi nahi karni mathematicians ki🤣
Hamara saath dhoka hui hai😭
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Thank you...
Maybe I should really write a O/S😆...I do love reading....and do like writing...
Do write!
We will love to read your work!😳
BTW my name is Lavanya/Lavy... I just realised I never introduced myself😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
An OS of X named X ki Aadhuri kahani😆
You write in other forums?
🤣 That can be my theme.
No, I have not written in any forums here. I might try Fan fiction section....
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Justice will prevail...I am sure there will be...
Hamare generation mein na sahi..future generation waloo zaroor karna🤣
Yes...they will fight for other alphabets😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We all are devils...laughing at poor X's tragedy😆
X ki dhukti nash 😭🤣 Bechare X...
A and S are overrated
A is but S is mostly used in Geometry right?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hamara saath dhoka hui hai😭
Dhokla to sabko pasand hai na🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Adding to that: Pursue what your heart desires . If it is an area of interest you want to study or work on, one should do that and not worry about the hurdles on the way as its your journey of life, you paint your own picture. If you don't love what you do, you tend to regret later.
PS: sorry if its too philosophical 🤣
Love reading thoughts! Keep em coming!😳