Originally posted by: Q7JQTQ6KM7RKVB6Z
Episode 16 😆
Dekhke aati hoon thodi der mein😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Q7JQTQ6KM7RKVB6Z
Episode 16 😆
Dekhke aati hoon thodi der mein😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nahi ji!
Aap sab sheep mere liye kaafi ho🤣real wale dekhke mein bhaag jaungi😆
Providing instructions?!
Hum bhi aap se thoda bahot seekh lete😆
🤣 Yes I meant as a leader, leading my own team...In other words being the "boss"🤣
Asli wali dheki toh mein bhi koso door jaungi lol
Originally posted by: R5R3NXM3SIA7PLU4
🤣 Ps when you said this i had country roads playing in the background..sort of reminded me of the countryside.
I hope you didn't imagine some sheep wandering on fields🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Me after looking at the number of posts in just 3 hours on this topic😲
Lol🤣
Honestly I wasn't sure if the pages will move as we have just 18 sheep...
But my sheep are the best❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I hope you didn't imagine some sheep wandering on fields🤣
🤣 I actually did...Them flocking in and me using my shepherd dog to herd them🤣.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lol🤣
Honestly I wan't sure if the pages will move as we have just 18 sheep...
But my sheep are the best❤️
Non Participating sheep too ,like me 🤣
I too got full marks😎🤣
TFS!
The options were hilarious🤣
I am the worst sheep...entered late in the discussion😭🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lol🤣
Honestly I wan't sure if the pages will move as we have just 18 sheep...
But my sheep are the best❤️
True Koki stan we are🤣 (Jedi voice)
Originally posted by: IHDOZNNEWBP4PHSL
🤣 Yes I meant as a leader, leading my own team...In other words being the "boss"🤣
Asli wali dheki toh mein bhi koso door jaungi lol
🤣🤣🤣
Koi nahi....
You will turn into a leader one day for sure....keep working hard🤗