Hello people!
Has anyone heard of the bgm played whenever Omkar is in screen?
That music is of a bollywood song or an album which I can't remember.
Can anyone help me with that?
Thank you.
Page
of
1Hello people!
Has anyone heard of the bgm played whenever Omkar is in screen?
That music is of a bollywood song or an album which I can't remember.
Can anyone help me with that?
Thank you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Isha_201
Hello people!
Has anyone heard of the bgm played whenever Omkar is in screen?
That music is of a bollywood song or an album which I can't remember.
Can anyone help me with that?
Thank you.
hii...never heard though..maybe
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
hii...never heard though..maybe
Hello
I guess then I am mistaken😆
maybe u right..or i am right..dont know...isha...btw Mahira here😊
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
maybe u right..or i am right..dont know...isha...btw Mahira here😊
Hello Mahira!
Nice to meet you.
Hope we all will have a good time here.😊👍🏼🤗
Originally posted by: Isha_201
Hello Mahira!
Nice to meet you.
Hope we all will have a good time here.😊👍🏼🤗
same to you isha🤗
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
hii...never heard though..maybe
Hey
I was talking about this bgm
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJqWqsJZm5/?igshid=5vea7wlfl3rp
This music slightly resembles to Ankit Tiwari's tere liye
Do check it please and let me know about this. 😆