Me too😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me too😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Depends ki kab tak chalega.....after this game I am going to go on a long break!
BTW konse forum mein hai?😆
kzk i guess...last season was there
I am not your Miyan Mishti😆
Find me a new nick name!
How about we call each other SH(sweethearts?)
I am Alina's Miyan....sorry...
We had reserved the copyright of this nickname😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes...even I forgot to welcome them
Welcome to our forum @awida @Daphnes @Guy3 @Harley_Quinn @_NINA_ @Paricarocks @Sevenstreaks @_._Shibani_._ @Soanz.19 @Starry_Love @TeluguChokri @Unique.Sheep
Hope you have a good time here🤗
Thank you🤗
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Bro i have been here since the show began just not posting much😆
Ik but we never got a chance to welcome you na😆
Finally my internet connection is back 😳
It was raining heavily and disturbed the connection😭
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
kzk i guess...last season was there
Try jarur karungi!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am not your Miyan Mishti😆
Find me a new nick name!
How about we call each other SH(sweethearts?)
I am Alina's Miyan....sorry...
We had reserved the copyright of this nickname😆
Okay 🤣
I miss Alina 😭
Sweetie is better 😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Finally my internet connection is back 😳
It was raining heavily and disturbed the connection😭
Koi nahi ji!
Ab aap yaha he ye bahot hai🤗
Same....I miss my Miyan😭
Sweetie it is!👍🏼