Congratulations everyone 🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations everyone 🥳🥳
Sab ka ek he subject hai VR mansion mein Ridz.. 😆
Oh..my...it feels like RiAnsh story is going to start...🤞
Vansh Dialogue:
Jitni zaroorat hai utni zaban kholo.
Congrats on the 16th RiAnsh AT🥳🥳
AT Title ❤️❤️
Thks Tanika 🤗
Hope to catch up with all soon....am busy these days ....see u soon...TC 🤗🤗
I know bgm was played for hand holding sequence but I was laughing seeing ridz was pickpocketing and bgm title was playing... 😆
❤️❤️
At title should be
Happily married pati patni
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
I know bgm was played for hand holding sequence but I was laughing seeing ridz was pickpocketing and bgm title was playing... 😆
Sahi kaha...moi too was laughing...😆😆