Originally posted by: Luvpari345
https://twitter.com/flyingeagle095/status/1298265057868910592?s=21
Sid liked🤣 he wants hearts
Flying eagle 😭😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
https://twitter.com/flyingeagle095/status/1298265057868910592?s=21
Sid liked🤣 he wants hearts
Flying eagle 😭😂
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Oh wait.. I just noticed the account😆 aaj ka drama content😆
You noticed late 🤣
why can't I see any such tweet in his like section?🤣Originally posted by: Luvpari345
You noticed late 🤣
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
You noticed late 🤣
I didn't pay heed to the account😆
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
why can't I see any such tweet in his like section?🤣
Mein bhi just yahi puchhne wali thi
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
why can't I see any such tweet in his like section?🤣
You blocked him or he blocked you 🤣flying eagle account
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I didn't pay heed to the account😆
content matters 😆
can see it from one account but not the other😆😆
probably I blocked him🤣Originally posted by: Luvpari345
You blocked him or he blocked you 🤣flying eagle account
Wese there has been so much negativity for the past few days, I wish another Kurkure ad comes😆 although the magic of live continues to deliver, I really want this social media negativity to end now