League table is in Page 22 , Thug
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
League table is in Page 22 , Thug
Questions were Good Zeal but finding a sheep answer is hard for such type of open ended questions , you have more chance of being unique ,
So as a participant who wants to win the league or at least try. Bit concerned . But also as a participant who lost hope to win the league , I am okay with the questions 🤣
I am like a pendulum clock now , going back and froth about how I feel regarding the questions.
This is my reaction 😭😭😡😡
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Questions were Good Zeal but finding a sheep answer is hard for such type of open ended questions , you have more chance of being unique ,
So as a participant who wants to win the league or at least try. Bit concerned . But also as a participant who lost hope to win the league , I am okay with the questions 🤣
I am like a pendulum clock now , going back and froth about how I feel regarding the questions.
Dont worry about winning the game or the league. Enjoy the journey!!
Even if you go down from here... believe you did super well in first 4 rounds(including R0).👏
I mean in the sense that my answers are going to be so different. 😆
Belle, why does, IF not let you post images and gifs🤔
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21