Preesha's Blackmailer

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think the Blackmailer is Preesha's Patient - Neerja or something the name is. Like today, Sim changed first called her Mum and then patient then straight away got a SMS from Blackmailer - Maybe this Patient and that Dude with Yuvraj are Husband and Wife i.e same dude answed Preesha's call but used voice changer.

Too obvious to be Yuvraj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

I think the Blackmailer is Preesha's Patient - Neerja or something the name is. Like today, Sim changed first called her Mum and then patient then straight away got a SMS from Blackmailer - Maybe this Patient and that Dude with Yuvraj are Husband and Wife i.e same dude answed Preesha's call but used voice changer.

Too obvious to be Yuvraj

Not Yuvraj, yes. Too obvious. I guess it’s someone from Khurana family only, or maybe the guy with whom Yuvraj is planning to destroy Rudraksh career and his image. 

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

Not Yuvraj, yes. Too obvious. I guess it’s someone from Khurana family only, or maybe the guy with whom Yuvraj is planning to destroy Rudraksh career and his image. 

As I thought Rahul wife is Nareeja- 

Twilighter16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Could be Balraj too 

Who else would want ru to slap pree? 

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilighter16

Could be Balraj too 

Who else would want ru to slap pree? 

Honestly, I REALLY do not think Ru would be able to slap Preesha but I guess Preesha would have to go to a large extent to maybe trigger him to get to do that or at least get close to slapping Pree. Maybe Pree will say something about his bro or something. Who knows. But either way we all know Ru is going to regret it big time if he does end up slapping Preesha. I mean lets be honest here, the guy felt bad for even verbally yelling at her that one day in the hospital and made a sorry card. He's probably going to be terribly confused/distraught when he realizes he just slapped Preesha. :/

Also I already know Abrar is going to SLAY the scenes when he finds out the truth and so is Sargun! We truly are blessed with some GREAT actors! 

Twilighter16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishagur

Honestly, I REALLY do not think Ru would be able to slap Preesha but I guess Preesha would have to go to a large extent to maybe trigger him to get to do that or at least get close to slapping Pree. Maybe Pree will say something about his bro or something. Who knows. But either way we all know Ru is going to regret it big time if he does end up slapping Preesha. I mean lets be honest here, the guy felt bad for even verbally yelling at her that one day in the hospital and made a sorry card. He's probably going to be terribly confused/distraught when he realizes he just slapped Preesha. :/

Also I already know Abrar is going to SLAY the scenes when he finds out the truth and so is Sargun! We truly are blessed with some GREAT actors! 

Agree with every word!!!! Sargun and Abrar will kill the scene ❤️💥💥