Even I dont want to leave this place
Its special
But we have to move on...Awwwww
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Awwwwwwwwww
But we are welcoming u in or new FC na
Dont be sad Wasima
Lets go on to our 10 th FC😃
Originally posted by: sallu_lover
oh yeah i know yaar but one thing is clear that harsha is mine 😃
Hahahahaha Harsha or Harshad is urs??
Lolzzzzzz😆
This is the link of our 10th FC guys
Sorry I cudnt do anything different this time as I was too pressed for time
I didnt get time at alll
I never thought that we wud finish this FC so soon
Thanks to all our members for their constant supprt
Now plss join us in the new FC
And dont post any messages here
Here is the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/celebrity-fan-clubs/902864/harshad-chopda-fc-rock-on
Welcome to the AT About Harshad Harshad Chopda was born in Gondia a small town but his eyes had big dreams. He completed 16 years in the...
592