❤️Originally posted by: listmist
Atleast aisa to scene dikha sakte hai onscreen🤔😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDv7UL5BuTi/?igshid=1qbobfp9ozr73
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️Originally posted by: listmist
Atleast aisa to scene dikha sakte hai onscreen🤔😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDv7UL5BuTi/?igshid=1qbobfp9ozr73
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Aura is familiar to him that's why 🤣.....or pravisht is slightly immature compared to other actors .... immature in the sense age, not skill... don't take me wrong
He looks very mature to me😆
I saw that🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
I have send you msg
I have sent you the url..
Now try it ! It will work ❤️
yaaarrr☺️Originally posted by: listmist
This is cute❤️
Their bonding
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDiIXdjB0Ez/?igshid=1p8pfv7f6iep6
It's this your Bidu went mad after seeing you....🤣🤣
Thank god episode title is not same🤪🤣🤣
Yaad mat dilao.. his half confession almost gave me heart attack 🤣
Mini ke liye toh lambi line lagi hai behen... 🤣
Koi bhi le jaye usse.. hume kya 🤪🤣