Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5174335#153976037
sign up for new sheep game!
Thank you.
I am proud of you .. you did amazing job here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5174335#153976037
sign up for new sheep game!
Thank you.
I am proud of you .. you did amazing job here.
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Whaaaaaatttttt🤣
Pari naam ke profile pic aise 😲
Cute cute sallu is fine for me... 🤔
Dekha apna profile pic kaise jhat se choose kar liya😆
#ninja technique😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Reel real is my opponent again
Obsessed is mine again , eben Altgr got previous opponent 🤣
Thank You LP 🥳Originally posted by: LotusPetals
congratulations to all the toppers!!! ⭐️ 🤗
Alaukik, well done gal 👍🏼
Glady, you in top 5, yeyyy!! I want a kebab party
Omg me in Top 6? I didn’t even expect myself to be in top 20 😲 i’m so proud of myself! Oh and I hate myself for underestimating myself and not betting against my opponent each time 😒Mishty, sweets, superb game 🤗 we only a point difference. I’ll cheer for you against your opponent in the next round!
Hinna behen, glad to see you with a high mark too
nita, soni and everyone.. bounce back in the next round!!
Your Doner Kebab 😎

Thank you LP🤗
I’m just .5 ahead of you guys but it won’t last forever 😆
Congratulations to you too for being 2 ex aequo!
i too demand a total score league table just to see my name in the first position
thank you Nita 🤗
Yes 😃 bring it on 😈Originally posted by: Paricarocks
😃 i am ur opponant😈
so it was close call between the opponents😆
Thank you Glady! My fav naan, lamb kebab and salad. Perfecto!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤
Thanks 🥳Congrats🥳