LP I was right , you rock girl 🥳
Lp. 22 + 9.5 = 31.5
Nita 24 + 7 = 31
Koeli 23 + 8 = 31
FF 23 + 8 = 31
Parcia 21 + 10 = 31
The rest four are in random order , I refuse to do goals calculations as well 🤣, that is WD job .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LP I was right , you rock girl 🥳
Lp. 22 + 9.5 = 31.5
Nita 24 + 7 = 31
Koeli 23 + 8 = 31
FF 23 + 8 = 31
Parcia 21 + 10 = 31
The rest four are in random order , I refuse to do goals calculations as well 🤣, that is WD job .
Hi opponent
My love for books is so great that I sometimes forget Jennifer even
Lets see if I can make myself see some series🤔
wow congrats gladi🥳Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm in the top 4 🥳
Hi Shera!
How are you?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5174335#153976037
sign up for new sheep game!
Thanks Hina🤗❤️
Originally posted by: NitaReid
LP I was right , you rock girl 🥳
Lp. 22 + 9.5 = 31.5
FF 23 + 8 = 31
Parcia 21 + 10 = 31
Nita 24 + 7 = 31
Koeli 23 + 8 = 31
The rest four are in random order , I refuse to do goals calculations as well 🤣, that is WD job .
Reel real is my opponent again