Mithu I can see your DP now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Mithu I can see your DP now
Office, meetings, personal issues plus lack of sleep
I'm in the top 4 🥳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I will whenever I can😆
For now lets just say I am into reading books
🤗 Me toooo but I accomodate few hours for Luci

Sorry, I read it wrong.
Then I'm in top 10🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Am I the only one who can't see Pari's profile pic?
Even i cant see my profile pic from months...
😒 i am thinking which profile pic i need now..
Not able to decide between chicke, parth & my sallu..
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Alaukik , Atlgr and ParciaRocks Congratulations guys 🥳 . You played well .
ThankU nita😳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm in the top 4 🥳
Congrats.....
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
congratulations to all the toppers!!! ⭐️ 🤗
Alaukik, well done gal 👍🏼
Glady, you in top 5, yeyyy!! I want a kebab party
Omg me in Top 6? I didn’t even expect myself to be in top 20 😲 i’m so proud of myself! Oh and I hate myself for underestimating myself and not betting against my opponent each time 😒Mishty, sweets, superb game 🤗 we only a point difference. I’ll cheer for you against your opponent in the next round!
Hinna behen, glad to see you with a high mark too
nita, soni and everyone.. bounce back in the next round!!
Congrats LP!🥳I did bet for you in roulette😳
Congrats to you too 🥳Congrats.....