Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Omg really? Gotta do a screenshot and save it in my phone!! Thank you Nita 🤗
Congrats Tas 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Omg really? Gotta do a screenshot and save it in my phone!! Thank you Nita 🤗
Congrats Tas 🥳
I will whenever I can😆
For now lets just say I am into reading books
Nina , Kif , Unique , Sutapasima, Daphne , Anu and Mahi . Well played guys , you guys had a good round officially 🥳, keep going .
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Omg really? Gotta do a screenshot and save it in my phone!! Thank you Nita 🤗
I think So LP , not sure let me confirm and let you know , what was your league total last until last round.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Congrats Tas 🥳
Wait Let me confirm first , I have to check with previous league table to be sure 🤣
Even I cantOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Am I the only one who can't see Pari's profile pic?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I think So LP , not sure let me confirm and let you know , what was your league total last until last round.
I had 22 points. Don’t remember the positiion. 6th place overall I think
thank you so much Nita.since yesterday I was trying to find out.😊