Obsessed , we are opponents again 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Obsessed , we are opponents again 🤣
Finally a good round after ages.
Congo ji🥳
Finally a good round after ages.
Congrats for 2nd position!🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Congo ji🥳
Congratulations to you too 💐
Same 2 u
Thank you😳
Congratulations to you too 💐
Thanks! For my 38th rank?🤣
Am I the only one who can't see Pari's profile pic?
congratulations to all the toppers!!! ⭐️ 🤗
Alaukik, well done gal 👍🏼
Glady, you in top 5, yeyyy!! I want a kebab party
Omg me in Top 6? I didn’t even expect myself to be in top 20 😲 i’m so proud of myself! Oh and I hate myself for underestimating myself and not betting against my opponent each time 😒
Mishty, sweets, superb game 🤗 we only a point difference. I’ll cheer for you against your opponent in the next round!
Hinna behen, glad to see you with a high mark too
nita, soni and everyone.. bounce back in the next round!!
Alaukik , Atlgr and ParciaRocks Congratulations guys 🥳 . You played well .