This time I didn't bet in poker round but played roulette round and lost
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
This time I didn't bet in poker round but played roulette round and lost
Finally in top 5 ⭐️

Zeal ka childhood
Okayyy
Its blender Vs kitchen processor
Basil vs tulsi
😆
This time I didn't bet in poker round but played roulette round and lost
I wanna play this time poker..😎 40 chips
Finally in top 5 ⭐️
Congo shongo ji🥳
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Zeal ka childhood
Okayyy
Its blender Vs kitchen processor
Basil vs tulsi
😆
Congrats dear you got 10 points
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Congo shongo ji🥳
Thank you
Finally a good round after ages.
Congrats dear you got 10 points
i wanted 10 and milbhi gaya mera target
🥳
Thanks to wildy ... Sandwich ko win karaya👏